To search this site type in the keywords that best describes what your looking for in the searchfield below
Beaufort River Meats has an opportunity fo.r enthusiastic, experienced boners, saw operators and knife hands to join our reputable meat processing company. We offer temporary to permanent opportunities with competitive wages week 7th August 2023 in a progressive company that continues to expand.
Located in Beaufort River, 220 kms South of Perth, Beaufort River Meats specializes in small stock meat processing and trading, selling meat proteins domestically and internationally. Beaufort River Meats continues to grow and is now doing business with markets around the world.
We are seeking applicants with experience in boning, saw operations, knife-hand skills and general abattoir labour. Career advancement and progression opportunities are available for motivated candidates.
The right applicants will need to meet the following requirements:
• The right applicants will need to meet the following requirements:
• Experience within the meat industry utilising knife skills or competent saw operator or willing to learn;
• Be reliable, committed, punctual, willing to learn and have a positive attitude;
• Have Drivers licence & own transport.
• Available to Local and 1st & 2nd Year VISA workers (2nd year Visa eligibility)
An application form will be provided upon request.
Application Status: OPEN until further notice as @ 01.07.23
For any further enquries, please email Alethea: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beaufort River Meats 0894 693 350 Ausvision Meat Processors 0893 681 933